GET.invest will partner with the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) and the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) to host an innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) Matchmaking to serve as an avenue to create partnerships and enhance business development and investment. Participants will have the opportunity to be paired with specific delegates for face-to-face discussion during dedicated B2B timeslots.
B2B Matchmaking is a professional and efficient format to maximize
your engagement with potential business partners, investors,
policymakers, and experts and to forge strong partnerships.
B2B Matchmaking is characterized by:
- Professional, interactive and enriching exchanges
- Speed-dating set-up with 8 possible meetings per person and 20 minutes per meeting
- 200+ business profiles to browse through on the B2B platform, and the ability to request meetings with a single click
- An automatically-generated personal agenda with your meeting list
- A free mobile app (b2match) to manage your meetings wherever you are
- Dedicated assistance from the B2B Matchmaking team onsite during the event
How the B2B Matchmaking works
Once you have published your business profile online, it will be visible to all registered participants. You can change your profile at any time. The better the quality of your profile, the more requests you will receive.
At the Forum
The B2B Matchmaking organisation team will be at your disposal at the Forum.